This job is archived
Tenet Health & JFK Memorial are growing! Due to the continues population growth of the Southern California region, we are seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join us in La Quinta California. We can offer you a competitive salary with a productivity incentive, a comprehensive benefits package and an enjoyable modern work environment. And you get to live in an area that Southern Californians flock to!
- Full-time position
- M-F daytime hours
- Employed with comprehensive benefits package
- Inpatient consults as well as outpatient office hours
- Paid call rotated 1:3 - if you would like to make additional money you may join the call rotation more often
- Open access to scheduling cases in Cath Lab at JFK.
- Opportunity to be the Director of Cardiovascular Services at JFK and oversee the Elective PCI program
La Quinta is located in the Coachella Valley of Southern California just 2 ½ hours from the Pacific Ocean, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and the Big Bear Mountain Ski resort. This beautiful sun drenched desert community with its soaring palm trees and picturesque mountains provide a perfect atmosphere in which to live, visit, work and play. Enjoy golf, tennis, hiking and biking, as well as a variety of restaurants, high end shopping and cultural amenities. This is not just a resort and retirement area. The Coachella Valley has approximately 500,000 year round residents. It is one of the fastest growing areas in all of California attracting many young families.
Must be BE/BC with clean record and California license, or license application in process. Please send CV for immediate consideration. No Visa Sponsorship is available at this time.