Orlando Health Heart & Vascular Institute (OHHVI) is looking for a dynamic and energetic Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join our well-established Cardiology team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for patient care with excellent clinical skills. Our Electrophysiology team has dedicated advanced practice practitioners that work with our Electrophysiologist in the outpatient and inpatient setting. OHHVI has 4 dedicated EP labs (Multiple electroanatomic mapping systems, Cryo) and one Hybrid lab. Our program is actively involved in studies/registries. We our rapidly expanding in the Orlando/Central Florida area.
- Ideal candidate is a comprehensive EP that is able to perform pacemaker and ICD implants, complex ablations (AFIB, VT) and left atrial appendage occlusion devices.
- Experienced EPs are encouraged to apply.
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease
- Board Certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Unrestricted FL medical license (or ability to obtain one) and DEA
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and 403(b) with employer match.
- Starting January 1st Orlando Health offers 4 weeks of continuous pay for parental leave.
- CME Stipend
- Eligible employer under the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
About Orlando Health:
Orlando Health is a not-for-profit healthcare organization with $9.2 billion of assets under management that serves the southeastern United States. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, the system was founded more than 100 years ago. Orlando Health is a 3,850-bed system that includes 29 hospitals and emergency departments. Nearly 4,750 physicians, representing more than 100 medical specialties and subspecialties have privileges across the Orlando Health system, which employs nearly 27,000 team members.
At Orlando Health Heart & Vascular Institute (OHHVI), our team of cardiovascular professionals collaborate to create better patient outcomes. Our mission is to provide integrated, multidisciplinary care in an environment designed around patient needs. Our practice of 70+ physicians and 70+ Advanced Practice Providers offer specialty services in Interventional, Structural, Electrophysiology, General Cardiology, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Surgery. This practice is part of Orlando Health Medical Group (OHMG). OHHVI has active cardiothoracic, structural and interventional Heart Failure (VAD) programs. We offer fellowship training in general cardiology, interventional cardiology, and advanced cardiac imaging.
OHHVI is committed to the success of its physicians. Physicians have a care team including Medical Assistants, RNs, and APPs. There is a centralized support team of call center, triage nurses, and schedulers. This support structure offers optimal productivity, work/life balance, and a flexible schedule.
At the Orlando Health Heart and Vascular Institute, a team of renowned heart and vascular experts provide integrated, multidisciplinary care, along with sophisticated equipment and an environment designed around patient needs. As leaders and innovators in heart and vascular treatments and offering award-winning care, we are revolutionizing heart and vascular care in Central Florida.
Some of our distinctions include:
- Top Cardiac Hospital for Cardiac Care (Orlando Regional Medical Center) – Healthgrades, 2021
- High Performing Hospital (Orlando Regional Medical Center) – U.S. News & World Report, 2022-23
- Aortic Valve Surgery, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Heart Bypass, Heart Failure
- Three-Star rating (top) – Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Echocardiogram and Nuclear Medicine accreditation – American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Get with the Guidelines® (Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center, Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, Orlando Health South Lake Hospital, Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital) – American Heart Association (AHA):
- Resuscitation Silver Plus award
- Stroke Gold Plus award
- Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll award
- AFib Gold award