Anesthesiology opening in ME
Located in Farmington, Maine
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Anesthesiologist to join hospital employed practice.
- Full-time, salaried position joining 3 anesthesiologists.
- Must be comfortable providing 100% anesthesia for own cases, as well as ability to keep up with rapid turnover of cases, and be fluid with changing surgical schedule daily.
- There also is no medically direction in this physician only practice.
- They will consider a flexible schedule.
- They three operating rooms and one cysto room in our state-of-the-art facility.
- Anesthesia services include orthopedics, urology, general surgery, podiatry, ophthalmology, electroconvulsive therapy, OB/GYN, and labor-epidural service (no cardiac, vascular or neuro surgery).
- Procedures include central line/arterial line placement, emergency intubation, lumbar puncture, regional anesthesia (Ultrasound guidance training a plus), as well as conscious sedation.
- Call is one-in-three from home.
- Flexible Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, and 403(b) tax sheltered retirement plan with a company match.
- Education loan repayment available
- Malpractice coverage
- Support for professional memberships, CME and certification fees.
- Relocation allowance available.
Greater Franklin County is tucked in the beautiful western mountain foothills of Maine. One of the most spectacular places in New England, Greater Franklin County is a charming four-season region offering numerous opportunities for its 40,000 residents, including a nationally-acclaimed health care system, the pristine Rangeley lakes region, panoramic views and bustling downtowns with a distinct local flavor and the home of the University of Maine at Farmington. The area offers some of the most breathtaking natural beauty and outdoor recreation found anywhere in a safe community environment.