Seeking CRNA to join an established, growing practice in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Hospital employed position, excellent benefits and ability to work days off if desired.
- Call position in 30+ CRNA group
- Autonomous practice with MD consultant model
- Candidates must be comfortable working independently
- No in-house call unless desired
- Competitive compensation based on experience including full benefits package
- 13k surgeries annually
Health System is a growing, a six-hospital system serving over 12 counties with 560+ beds, system-wide. Our expanding system continuously invests in technology, facilities, new services, and our communities. It currently has General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Transitional Year Residency programs, a Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology & Pulmonary Fellowship program and a new satellite four-year medical school through the University of Kentucky.
Located in Southcentral Kentucky, we serve a 12-county region rich in history, nature, urban life and sports.
A thriving university town with a progressive population helps drive Bowling Green’s ability to entertain. As the 3rd largest city in Kentucky and the dining and shopping mecca for a dozen surrounding counties, Bowling Green is brimming with restaurant and splurging options. Bowling Green is located just 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville.
Bowling Green is bustling with a diverse economy, award-winning schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate. First-class attractions that tell our stories, natural wonders that inspire exploration, and neighboring and historic communities that invite you in are all right here.
Bowling Green is home to many world-renowned businesses, industries and attractions including:
- GM Corvette Assembly Plant
- Fruit of the Loom World Headquarters
- The National Corvette Museum – the world’s most famous sinkhole
- Mammoth Cave National Park (nearby)
- Lost River Cave and Zipline
- Bowling Green Ballpark - Home of the Minor League Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Beech Bend Amusement Park and Raceway
- NCM Motorsports Park
- Houchens Industries
- SKYPAC – Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
- Farmer’s Market
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214533 and email address to [Register to View] for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214533