- Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologist
- Ability to grow and develop the Anesthesia program with a focus on collaboration
- Surgical Services include bread and butter cases, with specialties in General Surgery, Bariatrics, OB/GYN, Urology, ENT, Healthy Pediatrics, Podiatry, and a good volume of Orthopedics, with a desire for Nerve Block proficiency.
- Well-established hospital program
- Highly competitive salary plus quality incentives
- Sign-on bonus
- 9 Weeks PTO & 1 Week of CME
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 403B, life and disability
- CME, Dues, & Licensing Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Education loan repayment (if applicable)
- Malpractice paid
This is a gorgeous area with miles of lake shore and access to year-round outdoor activity including skiing, boating, golf, hiking, and so much more. Many lakeside and riverfront cafes and fine dining restaurants.
- Home to State University – College w/ undergraduate, graduate programs
- Excellent School District: ranked Top 17 Nationwide
- Vibrant sense of community with year round festivals and activities
- Medical staff enjoy both personal and professional quality of life.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.