The Department of Anesthesiology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center seeks Staff Anesthesiologists to support Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital, just 30 miles east of Nashville in Lebanon, TN. The candidate will join an existing group of three Anesthesiologists who support Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital, a 245 bed facility.
This position is responsible for acting as attending anesthesiologist with direct responsibility for patient care. Qualified candidates must meet all credentialing, licensure and background checks required by VUMC, the Vanderbilt Medical Group, and Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital.
- Administers general or regional anesthesia through spinal, intravenous, inhalational, caudal or local methods.
- Determining when patients are stabilized enough to be moved after an operation.
- Supervising anesthesia providers (CRNAs)
- Following procedure, anesthesiologist continues to monitor and manager patient’s condition and may be involved in management of pain.
- Direct provision of anesthesia
- Care of a wide range of patients including simple pediatric cases down to age = 1
- Base Salary + Bonus
- Faculty Appointment
- Flexible scheduling
- 403b with generous company match
- CME + PTO leave
- Competitive benefits
Licensed Medical Doctor in TN (Required)
Doctorate/PhD (or equivalent experience) (Required)
Fellowship in Anesthesiology sub-specialty (Desirable, but not required)