This job is archived
New Exciting Opportunity!
Envision is partnering with MD Anderson to find an Academic Anesthesia Medical Director to work at Banner Gateway MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Have the opportunity to work with one of the nation’s leading cancer centers.
- Clinical/Academic leadership position
- Serve on the medical staff committee
- Attending at least 75 percent of the required departmental and committee meetings of the Medical Staff
- Acting as liaison between the Practice and the Medical Center and the Banner Gateway Anesthesia Medical Director
- The opportunity to practice clinical anesthesia delivering care to oncology patients in MD Andersons state of the art of facility
- Experience a wide range of cutting-edge clinical therapies in a variety of specialties including robotics, thoracic, hepatobiliary, and advance urology
- Establish a formal process to develop and implement clinical pathways based on MDA standards, support relevant oncological research initiatives with the surgical oncology clinical program, for preoperative anesthesia assessment, evaluation, and triage
- This position delivers an excellent compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package, 401K, CME & professional liability coverage
- Our physicians experience flexible work schedules in a well-regarded and collaborative environment
- There will be a dedicated and protected balance of time afforded to clinical and non-clinical (leadership and academic) activities
Valley Anesthesiology Consultants has evolved from the seven founders in 1983 to a group composed of over 300 board-certified or board eligible physicians today. Valley proudly covers virtually all anesthesia specialties with fellowship trained experts. We provide anesthesia services in hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and office-based practices. Several of the hospitals are covered on an exclusive basis; at other facilities Valley provides the vast majority of anesthesia coverage.
The metro Phoenix population of nearly 5 million people is educated, multi-cultural and upwardly mobile. A combined promise of economic opportunity and quality living convinces more than 50,000 people to move to the “Valley of the Sun” each year. All four major professional sports are available – NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL, as well as easy access to top destinations like San Diego, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. With 300 annual days of sunshine, Scottsdale residents enjoy golfing, hiking, biking and all things outdoors year-round!