Valley Anesthesiology and Pain Consultants, an Envision Physician Services practice, is actively recruiting board eligible or board certified Anesthesiologists to join our West Valley Division. Valley Anesthesiology Consultants has long been recognized for providing the highest quality of peri-operative anesthesia care in the state of Arizona.
Valley Anesthesiology Consultants has evolved from the seven founders in 1983 to a group composed of over 350 board-certified or board eligible physicians today. Valley proudly covers virtually all anesthesia specialties with fellowship trained experts. We provide anesthesia services in hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and office-based practices. Several of the hospitals are covered on an exclusive basis; at other facilities Valley provides the vast majority of anesthesia coverage.
This position delivers an excellent compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package, 401K, CME & professional liability coverage. Our physicians experience flexible work schedules in a well-regarded and collaborative environment.
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center has served the Northwest Valley for more than 25 years. Some highlights of the facility include:
- Level I Trauma Center, Banner Thunderbird
- Community Hospital-Estrella
- Competitive Salary
- Cases: Bread/Butter, cardiovascular, neuro, ortho, GYN, Transplants,Peds, bariatrics
- 561 beds
- 10 Main ORs, 7 Outpatient ORs
- Recently completed $290 million expansion
- State-of-the-art surgical suites
- Currently ranked one of the top hospitals in the Phoenix metropolitan area by US News & World Report.
- Recipient of a prestigious "Best of the West" award from Westmarc in recognition of the hospital's contributions to the region.
- Generous PTO allowance best in the country
- W2, Medical, Dental, 401K CME reimbursement
Phoenix is a sophisticated, urban region of more than 4.5 million people with a marketplace valued at more than $50 billion. The metro Phoenix population is educated, multi-cultural and upwardly mobile. A combined promise of economic opportunity and quality living convinces more than 50,000 people to move to the “Valley of the Sun” each year. Residents are as equally dedicated to hard work as they are to play. All four major professional sports are available – NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL, as well as easy access to top destinations like San Diego, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. With 300 annual days of sunshine, Phoenix residents enjoy golfing, hiking, biking and all things outdoors year-round!