Exceptional practice opportunity for a BC/BE Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join the anesthesia team at this 452-bed voluntary, nonprofit, tertiary care teaching hospital located on Western Long Island- about 27 miles outside of NYC!
Long Island Jewish Medical Center (LIJMC) is one of the clinical and academic hubs of North Shore-LIJ Health System, offering world-class cardiology, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, orthopaedics, head and neck oncology, urology, gynecology and vascular programs. The 48-acre campus has three major components: Long Island Jewish Hospital, Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children's Medical Center and The Zucker Hillside Hospital.
Cases would include but not be limited to coverage of open heart procedures (ASD/VSD repairs, TOF repair, valve replacements, conduits, shunts), pediatric cath lab, sedation for cardiac MRI and TTE, in addition to general and pediatric anesthesia.
Cases are performed in the OR and ASC.
Position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short Term Disability Insurance + Excess Life