Orlando Health Pediatric Anesthesia Consultants is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Anesthesiologist to join our collegial group of highly skilled MDs and CRNAs. Case mix includes all major pediatric subspecialties except for solid organ transplant. Candidate should be fellowship trained and will be medically directing CRNAs, SRNAs, and residents, as well as doing his or her own cases.
As the only level one pediatric trauma center in central Florida, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children sees a wide variety of cases and excels at the complex. We also have a high volume of neonatal cases since our sister hospital, Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies, is one of the nation’s largest centers for neonatal care.
Orlando is a thriving metropolis with plenty of activities and plenty of sunshine to enjoy year round. Whether you prefer professional sports, theatre and ballet, world class golf courses, or theme parks, it is easy to see why Orlando is America’s most visited city. You can call it home, too!
Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Providing comprehensive medical, surgical and emergency care to the children, teenagers and young adults of Central Florida for more than 30 years, Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children is a nationally recognized and trusted name in children’s healthcare. Located on the downtown Orlando campus, the 156-bed hospital’s expert and compassionate team of caregivers provides award-winning care in more than 30 pediatric specialties in an environment built just for kids and delivered by a comprehensive staff that includes pediatric subspecialty physicians and a nursing team that is “Magnet” recognized for excellence in patient care.
Specialty areas include heart care, cancer and blood disorders, neuroscience, orthopedics, endocrinology and diabetes, nephrology, digestive health and nutrition. Its numerous centers include subspecialty clinics and programs that focus on specific diseases and disorders affecting children, including a Level 4 Epilepsy Center, the highest rating by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers. As part of the Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center Level I Trauma Center, the Bert Martin’s Champions for Children Emergency Department and Trauma Center is the first and only facility in Central Florida to provide the highest level of emergency trauma care exclusively to children.
The hospital’s numerous quality and safety recognitions most recently include:
- Best Children’s Hospital – U.S. News & World Report, 2023-2024
- Tied for the No. 3 spot in Florida and No. 12 in the Southeast region
- Nationally ranked in four specialties: neonatology pediatric diabetes and endocrinology, pediatric orthopedics, pediatric pulmonology and lung surgery
- Magnet Recognized – American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Beacon Awards for Excellence – American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Pediatric Hematology Oncology Unit – Gold
- Pediatric Orthopedic/Neurology Unit – Gold
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit – Gold
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care – Gold
- Acute Pediatrics – Gold
- Verified Children’s Surgery Center – American College of Surgeons
- The Committee on Trauma, Verified Trauma Center – American College of Surgeons
- Echocardiography accreditation – Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)
- Get with the Guidelines®: Gold Achievement - Resuscitation – American Heart Association, 2023