Pain Mgmt and PMR Physician Las Vegas Nevada
Orthobiologics and Regenerative Medicine Career Opportunity
Only specialist with background in Pain Mgmt and PMNR
An established private healthcare group is seeking a licensed Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) who is looking for an exciting career in the field of Regenerative Medicine. Candidates’ background should be in Pain Mgmt or PMNR. No previous experience in regenerative medicine is required. The company will provide comprehensive training to select candidates. Training includes numerous courses with CME accreditation as well as in office shadowing and training (previous injection experience with Ultrasound or Fluoroscopy is preferred but not required).
This is an office-based position with no call requirement and no requirement of prescribing opioids. Patient flow is very reasonable to allow for adequate time to connect with patients. Emphasis on quality of life with a reasonable patient volume and a well-informed patient population. Clinic hours are 9-5pm, Monday-Friday, with no call. Earning potential is not capped with a competitive annual salary and monthly bonus structure. Additional benefits offered include annual CME opportunities, competitive vacation package, and health and dental insurance.
First year annual salary of $250K with monthly bonuses. First year earning potential is between $375K-$500K.
Required Skills Include:
- Ability to learn and utilize EMR platform effectively
- Provide leadership and direction to all medical staff
- Ability to read and interpret advanced imaging (MRI, x-ray, and Ultrasound)
- Perform minimally invasive injections and/or procedures
- Ability to operate an ultrasound machine while performing injections
- Ability to perform all peripheral joint injections
- Willing to learn back injections (cervical, lumbar, facet, disc)
- Ability to perform trigger point injections
- Ability and willingness to perform PRP
- Willingness and ability to perform Bone Marrow Aspirations of the iliac crest
Regenerative Medicine is changing the way we care for patients. This is a very rewarding opportunity within a very exciting field of medicine. We believe that a patient should be offered treatment options outside of the traditional healthcare approach while respecting the patient’s continuum of care.
please send CV to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO