- Case load includes: cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, thoracic surgery, vascular surgery
- 6 Cardiologists, 2 Cardiothoracic Surgeons, 1 Vascular Surgeon, 2 Neurosurgeons
- 2 Cardiac OR’s, 9 General OR’s
- 3 Cardiac Cath Labs
- 24/7 dedicated cardiac anesthesia team
- 12-bed CVICU
- Non-invasive cardiology areas
- Cardiac Rehab Unit
- EMR - GE Centricity (Outpatient), Cerner (Inpatient)
Incentives / Benefits
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Generous Sign on Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- 40 Hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 40 PTO days/year, 10 Sick days/year
Outpatient services are provided at more than 100 locations throughout the region as well as seven QCare Urgent Care facilities. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a growing healthcare system with a network of more than 360 primary care and specialty physicians and more than 130 advanced practice providers.
Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]