Seeking BE/BC Allergist/Immunologist to join team just NE of Atlanta, GA.
- One of the largest Allergy practices the greater Atlanta, GA area with wide community coverage, providing same day appointments and extended hours for patient convenience
- Member of local clinically integrated network with strong insurance payer contracts and reimbursement
- Full suite of allergy, asthma and immunology services, including childhood and adult-onset asthma, chronic sinusitis, biologics and immunotherapy including allergy drops
- Mid-level providers to extend physician’s services and support
Compensation & Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation structure
- Path to Partnership
- Work-life balance
- Company paid medical malpractice insurance
- Limited call
- Culture-driven practice
- Strong benefits package
Lawrenceville is a thriving suburb of Atlanta located only 30 minutes from downtown. Lawrenceville is a community with plenty of diversity and culture including great shops, restaurants, theatres, parks and local events. It is a great place to live and work or a short reverse commute from Atlanta if you prefer the big city life!
Whether it is preschool or college, you will find fantastic education options in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Lawrenceville is home to both Georgia Gwinnet College, a 4-year public college, and Gwinnett Technical College. The K-12 public schools in Lawrenceville are part of the prestigious Gwinnett County school system. Most of the public high schools in Lawrenceville are very highly rated. Lawrenceville is home to the top ranked public high school in all of Gwinnett County (and the state): the Gwinnett School of Mathematics, Science, and Technology.
From sports to the arts, it is impossible to be bored here. The Gwinnett Stripers, the Triple-A affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, call Coolray field their home. Gwinnett County’s only professional theater company, the Aurora Theater is located in the state-of-the-art Lawrenceville Arts Center in the heart of downtown Lawrenceville, Georgia.