Seeking BE/BC Allergist/Immunologist to join team west of Atlanta, GA.
- One of the largest Allergy practices the greater Atlanta, GA area with wide community coverage, providing same day appointments and extended hours for patient convenience
- Member of local clinically integrated network with strong insurance payer contracts and reimbursement
- Full suite of allergy, asthma and immunology services, including childhood and adult-onset asthma, chronic sinusitis, biologics and immunotherapy including allergy drops
- Mid-level providers to extend physician’s services and support
Compensation & Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation structure
- Path to Partnership
- Work-life balance
- Company paid medical malpractice insurance
- Limited call
- Culture-driven practice
- Strong benefits package
Many excellent physicians have chosen to make west Georgia and east Alabama their home, devoting their talents to our region’s long tradition of exceptional medical care.
- Excellent public and private school systems
- A large state university and state technical school
- Ample opportunities for outdoor recreation
- An active local sports scene with competitive high school and college athletics, plus close enough to see professional sporting events live
- The convenience of living near downtown Atlanta and Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- A thriving arts scene
- Robust artisan agritourism industry
- Active local nightlife
With big-city convenience and southern-town charm, the communities served by Health System are diverse, growing and committed to keeping the best care possible close to home.