This job is archived
- Possess MD or DO degree from approved school of medicine or osteopathy
- Active, Unrestricted Medical License
- Board Certificate in Aerospace Medicine highly recommended. If not BC in Aerospace Medicine, must show proof of completion of any medical residency program and must have a minimum of 3 years of US military Flight Surgeon experience
- Minimum of 35 hours direct patient care in the past year.
- Possess 3 years experience within the last 10 years having serviced as a privileged Flight Surgeon at a US Military installation
- Foreign trained physicians must possess ECFMG or Fifth Pathway
- Possess active/current DEA
- Possess active/current BLS and ACLS
- Ability to submit supporting documentation, complete favorable clinical privileging and security background check
Argent Technologies, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), specializing in the placement and management of licensed and allied health care professionals to U.S. military installations worldwide..
Our rapidly growing company currently staffs 65% of the US Air Force contract Flight Surgeons and contract Flight Surgeons to US Coast Guard Air Stations.
For details and to apply, please submit your CV to Dr Romie Richardson at [Register to View] OR
Pamela Patton at [Register to View] href="/candidate/registration">[Register to View]