Health System is seeking a BC/BE Addiction Medicine physician for an opportunity in Springfield, Missouri.
- Join a member of the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation Patient Care Network
- This well-established clinic has served the southwest Missouri community since 1984
- Flexible weekday schedule with minimal evening/weekend call
- Physicians in the group share in coverage for inpatient consults. No inpatient admissions required.
- Support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including a medical director, licensed psychologist, therapists and a Physician Assistant
- Clinic duties include supervision of patients in the outpatient treatment program, medication management and participation in group education sessions
- Ability to acquire SAMHSA waiver for prescribing buprenorphine to patients with opioid dependence is required.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Sing-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Professional liability Insurance, occurrence-based coverage
- CME allowance
Health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Our multispecialty clinic physician group offers 23 specialties.
Health System is Missouri’s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All six hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV’s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named six times to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Springfield Missouri is a vibrant and energetic area that serves as a hub for health care, entertainment and shopping for southwest Missouri. It's the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of more than 450,000. Springfield is consistently rated as one of the "Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation" by Money Magazine. It offers outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams and an established academic community. Enjoy a low cost of living, convenient airport access and top-rated schools.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215239 & email address to [Register to View] for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC215239