We are the leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. Our treatment centers provide pharmacotherapeutic maintenance and detoxification services in a conventional outpatient setting. With 38 locations in Colorado, Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Tennessee, and Texas we provide a critical service to thousands of individuals and their communities across the country.
Our Patient-Centered Treatment program uses a two-pronged approach to address the medical and behavioral aspects of opioid addiction. This Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) uses Methadone or Buprenorphine (aka: Suboxone) to address a patient’s physical dependence on Opioids, and team-based Behavioral Counseling to address a patient’s psychological dependence.
We are currently seeking an Addiction Medicine physician. The successful candidate is a motivated self-starter who will excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
Responsibilities of the Program Director include:
- Maximizing the clinical and financial performance
- Supervising the daily operations of an opiate treatment program
- Ensuring operational efficiency
- Responsible for the resolution of urgent and emergent issues regarding the treatment center before, during and after regular office hour
- Managing treatment center revenue collections to achieve target collection rates and for managing expenditures in accordance with budgeted allowances
GREAT candidates for the position will have:
- A history of demonstrated success in a professional clinical or medical environment
- A highly motivated self-starter & fast learner
- Exceeds customer/team expectation
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Time management
- ABAM Certified of Eligible
-Must be licensed to practice medicine or osteopathy in Tennessee,
-Three years of documented experience in the provision of service to persons who are addicted to alcohol or other drugs, and one year of experience in treatment of opioid.
-BE in psychiatry and two years of documented experience in the treatment of persons whoa re addicted to alcohol or other drugs
-ASAM or BC as an addiction medicine specialist
This Clinic System has multiple positions in several states and is growing rapidly. If you have interest in addiction Medicine opportunities please submit an application and you will be contacted to discuss next steps.
For more information please contact:
VP of [Register to View]