Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
I was hoping to contact you to discuss the below part-time opportunity Hempstead & Hicksville, Long Island, NY. Please see the below practice description and contact me to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. Taking immediate considerations.
New York State License required
• Location: Long Island
• Board Certification & Board eligible considered
• When: Immediate needs
• Part-time up to 4-6 hours per week; day or evening hours.
• Clinics are open Monday through Saturday but exact schedule is negotiable.
• Manage and supervise the medical staff (Nurse Practitioner) and the medical services provided by the programs.
• Actively participate in establishing and implementing appropriate policies & procedures to meet regulatory requirements.
• Provide psychiatric evaluations and medication management to a diverse population of adolescents and adults.
• Conduct non-invasive health assessments, review of communicable disease risk assessments and provide appropriate medical referral when indicated.
• Maintain clinical records in compliance with State, County and Agency regulations.
• Generous hourly Compensation
• A subspecialty board certification in Addiction Psychiatry or Addiction Medicine from American Society of Addiction Medicine, American Board of Addiction Medicine, or American Osteopathic Association. (Can be hired probationary with 4 years to obtain certification).
• Must have federal DATA 2000 waiver (buprenorphine-certified) or obtain within 4 months of employment.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within an inpatient or outpatient setting with SUD population.
• Demonstrated level of computer proficiency with Microsoft Office. Ability to learn and adapt to our EHR application
• This opportunity is on Long Island, Hicksville & Hempstead
• Malpractice Insurance & Mileage reimbursement
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us.
If you would like to be considered for this assignment, please reply PROMPTLY and attach an updated CV/Resume so we can proceed.
No information will be shared without your prior approval.
I look forward to speaking with you.
Senior Physician Recruiter/ Account Representative
Medical Search International
1-866-MED-LOOK (633-5665) toll free
(p) [Register to View]
(f) [Register to View]
(c) [Register to View]
after hours till 9:30pm
[Register to View]
[Register to View]
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.