We are seeking a Neuroradiologist to join our team of clinicians working towards managing neurodegenerative diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis. The neuroradiologist will develop a data driven, mission focused protocol for patients.
Responsibilities of the Neuroradiologist:
- Interpret radiological images of the brain and spine , curating and reading MRI protocols and delivering actionable clinical impressions using technology.
- Innovate and adapt the latest neuroimaging research into valuable clinical tools.
- Collaborate with the team of scientists and clinicians to provide the highest quality of care to patients.
- Interact with other team members to share medical expertise, and ways to integrate with the rest of the platform for a comprehensive solution.
- Communication, adaptive, creative, and innovative skills.
Requirements of the Neuroradiologist:
- Board-Certified Radiologist with training in Neuroradiology
- Extensive experience with Multiple Sclerosis and other neurodegenerative disorders.
- Comfortable with reading and discussing imaging protocols.
- Familiar with Brain and Spine MRI software and applications.
- MD, DO or MD/PhD
- 8+ years of experience in Neuroradiology