This job is archived
BC/BE Addiction Psychiatrist Suboxone – Pueblo, CO tl #2890
An Addiction Psychiatrist is needed to serve at a multi-setting mental health facility:
• BC/BE Addiction Psychiatrist
• Suboxone Certification required
• All Outpatient work; no call required, but is compensated at $2K/week
• Very attractive base salary, medical, dental, disability, annuity!
• Relocation allowance and possible SING-ON BONUS for the right person!
• Vacation, sick leave, holidays, personal days!
Live in Pueblo!
• The economic hub of Southeastern Colorado!
• Multi-cultural community, deep in history and diversity
• Great restaurants, local activities and events, education and the arts!
• Pueblo is deemed the State Creative District with a commitment to expanding economy through arts and culture!
• Recognized as the Best of Colorado: ColoradoBiz TOP Company in Healthcare 2016!
Pueblo is a Home Rule Municipality that is the county seat and the most populous city of Pueblo County, Colorado, United States.
This position is specific for a Board Prepared or Board Certified Psychiatrist. Requirements then are that the successful candidate would have a degree as an M.D. or D.O. with proven residency training in Psychiatry.