The Part-Time Addiction Medicine Physician will serve as a Program Physician for the Middlesex Recovery clinic in Chelmsford, MA. Physician shall exercise independent professional judgment in the conduct of any activities that may reasonably be considered to constitute the practice of medicine.
The Part Time Physician shall provide patient care, medical evaluation, establish dosing levels, and interact as necessary with federal, state, county and other regulatory bodies and in accordance with all company policies, procedures, and standards of care. The Physician may also train and manage subordinate physician extenders and provide health care services directly to patients all under the administrative direction of the Administrator of the Middlesex Recovery clinic in Chelmsford, MA. For all activities that constitute the practice of medicine the Physician shall work with and under the direction of Middlesex Recovery's Medical Director.
Primary Job Function:
· Provides Vivitrol and Buprenorphine Treatment to treat OUD & AUD. Provides patient assessment, diagnosis, treatment plan, & follow-up.
· Documentation into the EMR. EPIC experience is preferred but not required.
· Other related duties as determined by supervisor.
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
· Boarded Certified or Eligible in any specialty.
· Must be licensed in the state of Massachusetts
· At least 6 months of Addiction Medicine experience is required.
· Must already have an X waiver, 275.
· Knowledge of Medication Assisted Treatment.
· Drug rehabilitation training/knowledge is helpful.
· Must be able to interact compassionately with a diverse population.
· Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.