Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• The department of pediatrics, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and the Children’s Hospital of Illinois are seeking a physician with expertise in pediatric endocrinology to serve as a full time member of the faculty.
• Professional components include in-patient rotation coverage and general endocrinology clinic coverage.
• Scholarly and research interests are highly desirable, along with teaching medical students and residents.
• The candidate must be board certified or board-eligible in pediatric endocrinology.
• Participate in direct patient care.
• Participate in teaching medical students, residents and other health professionals.
• Perform other duties of a university faculty member including committee assignments, curriculum development, student counseling and administration.
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• Peoria, Illinois has a greater metro area population of over 350,000, offers a remarkably low cost of living with the big city comforts and attractions.
• Quality public and private pre-school to University educational options, the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Bradley University and a junior college nearby, educational options are abundant.
• Peoria offers a vibrant downtown with a beautiful skyline, river front, cultural events and entertainment.
Children’s Hospital of Illinois is the primary pediatric teaching facility for the University Of Illinois College Of Medicine, a 136-bed facility that offers over 50 pediatric programs and services, including one of the largest pediatric surgery programs in Illinois. It is supported by a growing referral base of 140 CHOI Pediatric Sub-Specialists, 72 faculty members at the University of Illinois College of Medicine-Peoria, over 68 OSF Medical Group practice locations in Illinois and over 800 physicians on staff at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. Children’s Hospital of Illinois is the only full service tertiary hospital for children and adults with congenital heart disease in downstate Illinois.
Mission Driven Culture
Our Mission is not just a statement for our providers – it’s a way of life. Everyone at OSF HealthCare is a Mission Partner, working to serve with the greatest care and love. Our Mission doesn’t just guide our interactions with patients; it drives every interaction we have with one another.
OSF HealthCare is an integrated health system owned a...