**Urology Physician Assistant opening - Cooperstown, NY**
- Full-time, permanent
- Hospital employed
- Progressive, academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University
- Established group of 3 Surgeons and 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians (APC)
- Clinic, hospital and OR coverage
- Surgical call with Stipend
- Previous surgical experience preferred but not essential.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Life Insurance and disability protections
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement Benefits
- CME time and money
- Moving Allowance
**About the Health Network:**
- Rural integrated health care system that serves communities through an eight county region, covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York.
- The network includes a Primary Hospital that is Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center, a secondary Hospital, and three critical access hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school- based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
- This is a safe, vibrant and sophisticated upstate community set in a bucolic lake front village affording four seasons of cultural and outdoor activity. An unparalleled and inclusive community sports center.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine is an NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized practice.
- Fully integrated EPIC inpatient and ambulatory EMR.
**About the Community:**
- Vibrant and sophisticated upstate community set in a bucolic lake front village affording four seasons of cultural and outdoor activity. An unparalleled and well-appointed community sport center.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains, Cooperstown, NY is a beautiful resort village on Otsego Lake.
- Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.