PARTNERS URGENT CARE
Partners Urgent Care in Boston, MA is seeking Advanced Practitioners with Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, or Family Medicine experience to staff our Urgent Care centers in Brookline, Watertown, Newton, Central Square, Canton, Back Bay, Medford, Porter Square, Woburn, Burlington, Union Square, and Natick. We are interviewing immediately for summer and fall positions.
MedSpring and Partners Urgent Care offers outstanding full-time and part time opportunities for Advanced Practitioners that are skilled, patient-oriented and enjoy delivering quality care and exceptional service in a fast-paced environment. In our urgent care setting, you will experience the full scope of urgent care cases, from acute illnesses to mild injuries. The right candidate should be prepared and comfortable with procedures such as suturing, splinting and interpreting diagnostic studies including x-rays and EKGs. Our practice serves the needs of patients 12 months and older. Our Physicians and Advanced Practitioners also conduct school, sports and pre-employment physicals. We also treat occupational health and workers’ compensation patients. Our centers are equipped with digital x-ray and CLIA-waived lab equipment. All locations utilize eClinicalWorks EMR. In order to be considered you must be comfortable working solo shifts.
Company Background and Culture:
MedSpring is headquartered in beautiful Austin, Texas, which consistently appears on Top 10 lists as an extremely desirable place to live. The “Live Music Capital of the World” is home to 1.7 million people, the Texas state capital, the University of Texas and many company headquarters including Dell, Whole Foods, and AMD. Positioned on the edge of the Texas Hill Country and host of the SXSW Festival the city offers vibrant arts, sports, recreation, and entertainment opportunities. MedSpring currently owns and operates urgent care centers in four geographic markets (Austin / Houston /DFW/ Chicago) today. MedSpring launched a joint venture partnership with Partners Healthcare in Boston, Massachusetts. The main focus of MedSpring is to develop and maintain a national reputation for the quality and caliber of its people and the exceptional medical care and service they deliver. MedSpring provides urgent care and occupational health services. Located in attractive, urban and suburban settings, we have the privilege of treating both pediatric and adult patients presenting with a broad spectrum of medical conditions. Our state-of-the-art facilities include on-site laboratory and digital radiologic services and are staffed by physicians daily. Our distinctive feature is the outstanding service we deliver.
Skills and Abilities:
• Positive energetic attitude which inspires other team members
• Sense of service and team orientation
• Desire to contribute to building and maintaining a great organization
• A collaborative and talented leader that inspires confidence in his / her colleagues
• Diagnose and treat an array of pediatric and adult illnesses and injuries
• Order and interpret indicated diagnostic testing based upon evidence-based medicine (EBM) and clinical practice guidelines (CPG)
• Attend and participate in monthly supervisory meetings
• Attend and participate in market meetings
• Recording patient information as necessary on an electronic medical record (EMR)
• Become an active and energetic participant in this growing company
• Perform required procedures including but not limited to suturing and splinting
• Liaising with patients, general practitioners, health care professionals, and patient's family members in a compassionate and kind manner.
• Communicate effectively, balance multiple tasks, set priorities, and solve problems.
• An outstanding bedside manner with both children and adults
• State medical license
• DEA license
• State controlled substances license (if applicable)
• Successful completion of a training program and be able to treat patients in a solo practice environment
• Board eligibility or certification
• Pediatric experience
• Experience in procedures including suturing and splinting
• Experience in reading diagnostic studies including x-rays and EKGs
• BLS/ACLS and PALS certification
• Experience treating workers’ compensation cases
• Experience treating occupational health cases
• DOT certification
• Must be able to speak and write English fluently.
Strongly Preferred Experience:
• 1 yr. + Family Medicine or Urgent Care Experience
• 1 yr. + Pediatric experience (12 months and older)
• Occupational Health Experience
• Ability to lift 15-30 lbs.
• Required to move from one location to another within and outside of the building.
• Push, pull, reach and bend as needed to treat patients, as needed.
• Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
An attractive compensation package including base salary, bonus program and full employee benefits is offered.
For more information, please contact me at [Register to View]
or email me at [Register to View]
Louis Broussard III, MSCPM
Senior Physician Recruiter
Partners Urgent Care
M: [Register to View]
E: [Register to View]