Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in North Carolina that is in need of a Advance Practice Provider to help with temporary Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday (40 hours per week) with occasional week night and weekend call. Assignment requirements include 1st assist in OR and EVH experence. Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of temporary assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Monday through Friday 40 hours per week with occasional week night and weekend call.
- First assist in OR
- EVH experience necessary
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...