Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Immediate opportunity in Central Maine for an experienced PA or NP to join a Cardiothoracic Surgery Team. This is a full-time, permanent position with a sign-on/relo bonus, competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package. Minimum two years' cardiothoracic surgery experience and EVH experience are required. CCU/ICU rounding experience strongly preferred. For fastest consideration, reach out to Monty Eckart at [Register to View]
after emailing your updated CV to [Register to View]
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery PA/NP Opportunity
- EVH Experience Required, CCU/Rounding experience preferred
- Permanent, Full-time Position, 4 x 10 schedule
- Relo/Sign-on Bonus
- State-of the-art Surgery Center
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Central Maine Community of 35,000 in a service area of 500,000
- Great access to outdoor recreation and coastal attractions
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...