Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Physician Assistant Cardiac Surgery in NC: Locums Position in North Carolina for CV/CT Surgery PA
A new locum tenens cardiovascular/cardiothoracic surgery PA opportunity is now available in North Carolina. The facility needs a provider to work full time. The locum tenens PA will have a caseload of 2 - 3 cases per day. Candidates should be board certified. ACLS and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- Full-time coverage on weekdays plus call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- 2 - 3 cases per day
- First assist role with EVH
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.