**PA Plastic Surgery opportunity: Augusta, ME**
~ 1 Hr to Portland
- Seeking a Physician Assistant to support Plastic Surgery practice
- This position will include general plastic and reconstructive surgery with a component of hand/upper extremity.
- There will be travel between the Augusta campus and Waterville
- Potential for shared call responsibilities
- Hiring a second Plastic surgeon to join this already excellent Plastic surgery team.
- There will be a component of First assisting in the OR in general surgery.
- You will conduct H & P's, pre-op evaluations, hospital rounding, hospital discharges and emergency department evaluations.
- There will be also be a component of office work, initially with direct supervision eventually working toward independent practice.
- As part of the team you will provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive, and coordinated patient centered care for patients of the surgical practice.
- Enhances patients experiences with respect to quality, access, reliability and cost.
- Working with the patient care team to coordinate and integrate care across the healthcare system and community.
You will participate in the leadership and development of the Group's Surgery Practice.
- Group offers an array of benefits to include educational loan repayment, CME, paid time off, relocation reimbursement as well as many others.
- Group offers quality health, dental, and vision benefits and wellness programs and resources to provide employees access to resources for a healthy lifestyle and help manage health care costs.
- Employees have access to industry-leading leave for new parents.
- A generous earned time/paid time off plan is offered to all employees - We believe employees need and deserve time away from work to observe holiday, be with family, go on vacation, or simply take care of themselves.
- When life gets challenging, employees have access to our Employee Assistance Program for employees and anyone in their household.
- An employee discount program is available to all employees for services provided by Health Group
- Tuition Reimbursement is available to all employees to further develop skills and career.
- Educational Loan Reimbursement is available to pay down outstanding eligible medical education debt.
- Eligible medical staff receive both leave days, as well as reimbursement amounts for Continuing Medical Education.
- Group offers eligible employees up to 2% of eligible pay in 403(b) company-matching contributions plus another 2% in the 401(a) retirement income plan. Eligible physicians are also provided the opportunity to participate in a 457(b) retirement plan should they meet their contribution limits of their 403(b) plan.
- Three insurance plans are available to protect your family from the sudden loss of income in the event of your death, terminal illness or serious injury from accident.
- Malpractice is provided, to include tail coverage to all eligible medical staff.
- Group offers both short-term and long-term disability insurance to replace a portion of your income if you become disabled and cannot work for a period of time.
- "Helping our employees develop their skills and grow their careers is critical to how we retain our talent and sustain our business. We do this by offering our teammates a variety of leadership-supported programs and learning and development resources for every stage of their professional development. We know that our employees are our most valuable resource theyre how we grow our business and care for our community"
- Located in scenic central Maine, just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails, and the beautiful Maine coast.
- Just an hour north of Portland, Maines largest city, and three hours from Boston.