Behavioral Health facility is seeking a Board Eligible or Certified Psychiatrist to join our team! This inpatient, behavioral health unit currently consists of 32 beds. Our program offers inpatient psychiatric and substance abuse services for adults and senior adults. The behavioral health service line also includes an active outpatient program that includes two Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) and 3 Intensive Outpatient programs. also offers an outpatient ECT program. This was started in 2018 and continues to grow.
In 2017, Facility started a Psychiatric Residency that consists of 12 Residents. Our hospitalists act as Core Faculty for the Residents. The hospital also maintains an academic affiliation with nearby medical school.. The hospitalists receive an academic appointment of Associate Professor.
* 7 on / 7 off schedule
* Current staff includes 2 NP's and 3 Psychiatric Hospitalists
* This is a Hospitalist position with expectations of teaching
Compensation package details:
* Competitive compensation package
* Commencement bonus
* Relocation & CME allowance
* Student-loan assistance if needed
* Occurrence-based malpractice coverage
* Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered
401 (k) retirement plan is one of the most generous plans offered by a healthcare company or large employer
The hospitals feature an expansive range of state-of-the-art services designed to meet the comprehensive medical needs of central Georgia. Both facilities include a 24-hour emergency room with areas shortest wait times, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic! Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour! And, if you are looking for major league sports or cultural events, you'll find them all in nearby Atlanta.