Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in central Alabama. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We ask that you be a board certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or have past Psychiatric experience to apply.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package and RVU program
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your licenseâ€”enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...