Experienced Psychiatric Mental Health NP is needed to join Hospital affiliated community health center & medication clinic outside of Boston, MA. This is a part-time or full-time opportunity.
What we are looking for:
- Compassionate and Motivated Psychiatric NP either with experience looking to practice in a community focused, mental health care environment
- Availability to work 20-40 hours per week, outpatient only setting with no call coverage
- New patient intake, crisis management, follow-ups, medication review/rx, referrals, and admitting to local hospital units for immediate treatment
- Ability to treat all ages and aspects of mental illness and substance use disorders
- Patient population/Demographic will be assigned based on provider's training/comfort level
- This is a flexible scheduling opportunity. Shifts range from 9-12 hours.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and begins around $146,500, plus a robust benefits package.
-Will consider candidates needing to obtain MA State License/DEA and relocate
-Relocation Assistance is Available
- ANCC/AANP Board Certification
- Experience or Certification as a Mental Health Care Provider ( PMHNP Preferred)
- MA License/DEA or ability to apply
-Clean history/no background issues or medical malpractice
- COVID Vaccinated
About the hospital/area:
Tufts University Affiliated Health System Serving patients throughout the greater Boston, Merrimack Valley and New Hampshire Areas. This opportunity is located under 1 hour to Downtown Boston.