This job is archived
We are currently looking for a family nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our primary care practice in Frederick, Maryland.
- Outstanding opportunity to join Frederick’s largest medical group with 9 locations and 54 providers (26 physicians and 28 advanced practitioners)
- The incoming provider will focus on offering the full scope of primary care for pediatric patients
- Full-time and part-time schedules available, no weekends required and light call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including the option to contribute to a 401(k)
- 1+ years of primary care or pediatrics experience required, no new grads will be considered
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About Frederick County:
- Located less than one hour from Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and Gettysburg, Frederick County is surrounded by mountain views, wineries, orchards and vibrant Main Street communities.
- Frederick boasts a balanced and thriving economy, a highly educated workforce, and a quality of life that is nothing short of enviable in a suburban, family-oriented community with highly ranked schools and affordable real estate.
- Frederick’s award-winning 40-block historic district, parks, neighborhoods and diverse industry base offer residents a unique blend of history and technology.
- With an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, residents of Frederick have easy access to many major international airports, roadways, and rail systems.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Associate, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group