Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Physician Assistant Orthopedic Surgery in NM - Permanent Orthopedics Surgery PA - Four Clinic Days and One OR Day in New Mexico
Are you an experienced PA in orthopedics looking for a permanent position? A large organization in southern NM is looking for a provider for their orthopedics group. The team consists of 3 MDs and 1 PA and they are looking to add another PA to the group.
In this position, you will be working in both the clinic setting and OR time. This position is a heavy clinic-based spending four days a week in the clinic and one day in the OR when needed.
Located in southern NM, this is in a nature lovers paradise! Lots of parks and nature trails, many educational museums, locally-owned restaurants, and American history museums!
For immediate consideration, for the position, as well as any other opportunity we have available nationwide, send your resume in strict confidence to [Register to View]
or call [Register to View]
- MUST have experience both in orthopedics and OR time
- Working general orthopedics with scheduled appointments and walk ins
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Hospital Employed with Full Benefits
- Permanent, Full Time Opportunity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...