Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Spine/Orthopedic Medicine Physician Assistant (PA) - Westbury, NY
Full-Time Spinal Care/Orthopedic Physician Assistant (PA) wanted for a leading, high energy, expanding practice with state of the art diagnostic equipment and treatment, approximately 20 minutes outside of New York City. Candidates with at least two years of full time experience as a Physician Assistant will be considered. Spine experience and/or orthopedic or pain medicine experience are a strong plus. Candidates will need to be licensed in both New York and New Jersey, in process to be licensed in both, or willing to be. This position is available immediately.
The Physician Assistant will:
1) Perform physical examinations; new patient and post-operative appointments; obtain, update, and study medical histories; order diagnostic tests, and laboratory studies; interpret test results; and may assist the physician during surgery
2) Be able to work autonomously within state law, under direction of supervising physician
3) Maintain records in a thorough and efficient manner
4) Counsel and educate patients regarding recommended treatments and procedures
5) Work with physicians and other clinicians to ensure optimal patient outcomes
6) Potentially travel between satellite offices (no overnight) with travel and parking reimbursed.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
No nights or weekends required
· Very Competitive Salary
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal, CME)
· CME + Reimbursement
Interested qualified Physician Assistant (PA) candidates should reply to this job posting or directly contact Melanie McCulley for additional information:
[Register to View]
[Register to View]
Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting is a Connecticut-based Nurse Practitioner (APRN) and Physician Assistant (PA) placement firm which focuses on providing clients and candidates with concierge placement and recruitment services in the following states: Connecticut, New York, and North Carolina.