Stanford Health Care / Stanford Medicine Partners
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Ob/Gyn/Women's Health (full-time)
Ob/Gyn Partners for Health
Stanford Medicine Partners was born out of the aspiration for Stanford Medicine and local, leading providers to partner together to bring high-quality care to patients within surrounding communities. Together, we are committed to delivering outstanding, leading-edge care to our patients.
Our providers at Ob/Gyn Partners for Health offer individualized, compassionate care for women in all stages of life. We provide the latest practices in obstetrics and gynecology, delivering new therapies and diagnostics. By partnering with Stanford Health Care, we give you the best health care possible with access to Stanford specialists, in a location that is convenient for you.
- Seeking a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum 1 year of women's health experience required; 2+ years' experience preferred
- 80% clinic based, 20% surgical assist with opportunity to increase OR time over time
- Primarily based in Oakland with the possibility of working in Lafayette office 1-2 days per month
- Surgical assistance experience preferred but not required – to assist in gyn surgeries for 1-2 physicians
- M-F, 8am-5p
- Clinic duties: 70% direct patient care, 30% physician support
- Prenatal appts, gyn annuals, gyn follow-ups, same-day appts
- Indirect patient care duties include EMR inbasket support, phone calls, Rx refills
- Practice utilizes Epic EMR
- Collegial environment
- Practice contributes to Stanford's research, health education and community service missions
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.