Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Brooklyn, NY / Metro Population of 2.5 Million
Community: East of Manhattan is Brooklyn, NY (also known as Kings County). If Brooklyn were its own city, it would be the third-most populous one in the country. The area is definitely worth discovering for it is the home of iconic New York attractions like Coney Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and Prospect Park, plus some of the best New York pizza. Living in Brooklyn offers residents a dense urban feel. There are plenty of unique restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.JO-2001-34858
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a certified Advanced Practitioner (Neurology) to join one two Neurologists in a private practice setting.
- Must have direct Neurology experience.
- Russian and Spanish fluency is favored but not required.
- Outpatient only – no phone call, no hospital call.
- Schedule: M-F, 8-4:30pm.
- Financial Information: competitive compensation with full medical coverage, liability insurance, vacation/holidays, 5 sick days.
- Immediate start date preferred.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.