This job is archived
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Oswego, NY
Permanent/ Full time
Ready for a change? We have an exciting, full time opportunity available for an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Oswego, New York. The staff is very friendly and team oriented and the focus is on providing the highest level of quality care. An excellent mentoring environment is available and there is plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. There is a dedicated commitment to providers in maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
– Competitive compensation -Approx $120K DOE
– Work schedule: 24 hour shifts- on site apartment for sleeping: week 1 is 48 hours, week 2 is 72 hours (this schedule repeats)
– Level 1, minimal sick babies
– Comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental, vision, 403(b), life and disability, PTO
– CME allowance and time off for CMEs
– Relocation assistance is available
– All NPs must be licensed (or eligible) in New York with prescriptive authority and current DEA #
– At least years of Neonatal NP experience is required
Oswego is located in upstate NY and offers small city living with close proximity to many large metropolitan areas.
Located on Lake Ontario, Oswego has four distinct seasons with endless recreational activities including boating, sailing and other water sports.
The area offers many cultural activities and events, festivals and family oriented activities throughout the year.
Oswego’s elementary and high schools offer advanced learning curriculum standards and prepare students to excel as they pursue higher education opportunities