Envision Physician Services is seeking experienced physician assistants and acute-care trained nurse practitioners for our established Hospitalist program at Medical City Arlington in Arlington, TX.
Details of the Position:
- *Days Only*
- Must be either a PA-C or an acute-care trained NP
- Hospitalist experience preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation - base salary plus RVU-based productivity bonus
- Access to group-based health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Excellent additional benefits including 401K
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
Medical City Arlington is a 433-bed, full service acute care hospital in South Arlington serving Arlington, Mansfield, Grand Prairie and beyond. A Level II Trauma Center, the hospital was the first certified Chest Pain Center and the first certified Primary Stroke Center in Tarrant County.
Medical City Arlington is also a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures in heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care as designated by The Joint Commission.
Welcome to Arlington, A World of Wonderful! Located in the DFW metroplex right between Dallas and Fort Worth, Arlington is just 10 minutes from D/FW International Airport! With massive events and a million things to do and see throughout the year, we are home to such giants like AT&T Stadium, Six Flags Over Texas & Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Home to the Texas Rangers and their new home Globe Life Field. The International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame is here in our city, and coming soon, we will welcome the National Medal of Honor Museum.