Seeking Hospitalist PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Average Daily Encounters: 150
- A cohesive team of 12 Hospitalist physicians and 12 Hospitalist APPs
- The team is supported by an IAC RN and an administrative coordinator
- Multispecialty support
- Procedures not required
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art hospital completed construction in the Fall of 2019
- 200 private rooms
- Nationally recognized heart program
- 1,400 employees and 650 medical staff service the hospital
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Silver Spring is centrally located at the northern border of Washington, D. C. in Montgomery County, Maryland. Its location provides easy access to Baltimore, Annapolis and Northern Virginia. Just seven miles from downtown Washington, D.C., this vibrant city’s offerings include live music, theater, visual arts and the greatest cross-section of cuisine in any central business district of its size.