- Central New Jersey (15 mins south of Elizabeth, NJ)
- Central New Jersey (10 mins south of Montclair, NJ)
- Central New Jersey (10 mins east of Summit, NJ)
- Specialty: Physician Assistant
- Requirements: Active NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS,
- Schedule: per diem (flexible w/ number of shifts per month)
- Hours: flexible (8hr – 12hr shifts)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens
- Compensation: between $80/hr - $90/hr
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Founded in 1990, our client is one of the region’s leading primary care service providers. They originally opened as an Urgent Care facility but has since grown to offer Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Sports Medicine, and Occupational Medicine services. They are searching for qualified Physician Assistants to work as a per diem locum tenens at one of their locations.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.