Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Physician Assistant - Outpatient Practice - Louisiana
We are seeking a Physician Assistant with a Family Medicine background for a locums assignment in Louisiana.
Physician Assistant Job Details:
Physician Assistant Job Requirments
- Start Date: ASAP, 1-2 weeks for credentialing
- Length of Assignment: 3-6 months
- Outpatient clinic and doing COVID testing and vaccines
- 8-10 Patients Per Day (T/W/TH they do COVID vaccines and schedule 10 PPD)
- Need to see all ages
- Pharmacy on-site along with medical, dental, and social services
- 2 LPN and 1 MD in the clinic currently
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply! We look forward to working with you.
- Active Louisiana Medical License
- IHS or Rural Health Experience a plus
Tampa, Florida, United States
Finding the right physician job takes time. Healthwaze specializes in locum tenens and permanent placement by working closely with the doctor's, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, CRNA's to help find the right opportunity. Working with our placement team will assure that you have the best partner for your search.