Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
$150K+ & Signing Bonus
Please consider this unique opportunity to join a well-established primary care medical group with clinical locations throughout Texas. This forward-thinking group provides ample clinical support for their providers and have an outpatient, family medicine position in the El Paso, TX area available immediately!
- Competitive salary & proven income potential - $150K+
- Well-established group with over 50 locations throughout Texas
- Full-benefits, signing-bonus & and relocation assistance
- Performance-based bonuses
- Minimum 1 year of experience in primary care setting required
- Spanish language skills (at least medical Spanish) required
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree - must have a valid state or compact medical license
- Job Requirements: Physician Assistant with a PA degree - must have a valid state board license
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job ID: CVC 22691