Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth is actively interviewing Psychologists for our Wilmington, Delaware practice. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call me if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Compensation: Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid Malpractice (with tail), Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability, 401K, SERP, CME time and Allotment and Concierge Service
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealthâ€™s 20,000 practicing clinicians across the US
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...