At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- ED Volume: 22,000
- New state of the art facility opened 1/2021 as a free-standing facility
- Beds: 24, 3 seated care areas (6-8 beds dedicated to observation daily)
- Patients/hour: 1.5
- Coverage: 24 Physician hours, 24 APP hours daily dedicated to observation and ED patients
- Trauma Designation: None
- Admission Rate: 15%. Admitted to observation or transferred within the LifeBridge health system
- Qualifications: BC/BE Emergency Physicians
- Documentation: Cerner
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Baltimore, Maryland is rich in history and East Coast charm and home to more than 200 diverse neighborhoods, world-class museums and attractions, great shopping and a thriving culinary scene. As the twenty-fourth largest city, Baltimore is a bustling area with many businesses, colleges, and the thriving inner harbor area. Baltimore is also near Annapolis and Washington D.C. We’re the crossroads of the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states and a region of 50 million people, giving you an edge in attracting attendees. Located off I-95, at a convenient stop on Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor and 15 minutes from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport – with 650 daily flights from 70 destinations – Baltimore is well situated to make it easy for your attendees to get here. For those who drive, more than 40,000 off-street spaces in downtown garages and lots make parking convenient.