Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioner *1440 hours per year is the full time commitment*
Ellis Hospital provides emergency, inpatient medical/surgical and psychiatric care for Albany, Saratoga and Schenectady Counties in upstate New York. Home to the Golub Center for Emergency Services, a state-of-the-art medical facility and Wright Heart Center, one of the region's leading cardiac programs. The facility features advanced diagnostic and medical imaging, a modern 36-bed Intensive Care Unit and one of the most advanced health information technology systems in Northeastern New York. Ellis Hospital received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® (GWTG) Heart Failure Gold Plus and Stroke Gold Plus Target: Stroke Honor Roll Quality Achievement Award.
- Part of Ellis Medicine
- 268-bed full service community hospital
- New York State designated Stroke Center
- Specialty services include a nationally recognized Heart Center and advanced surgery programs such as cardiothoracic, orthopedic, neurological and vascular, among others
- New oncology center starts construction January 2021
- Named a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
Emergency Department Profile:
- Annual ED volume of 60,000 visits
- Expanded and Modernized E60D with 17 additional treatment rooms
- Level II Trauma ED
- Fast Track
- 24-hour emergency services
- State-of-the-Art imaging
- Certified Autism Center
Schenectady, NY is part of the eastern New York State's Tri-County - about 18 miles northwest of Albany. Schenectady is in the midst of a resurgence with an expanded Proctors Theatre in the heart of a reinvigorated downtown that includes new hotels, a cinema, restaurants, high technology companies, and loft housing. In addition, the new Mohawk Harbor project will continue to build on the positive momentum for the City.
- New York City, Boston and Montreal amenities are within a 2½ - 3½ hour drive.
- Rich in culture and history - home to New York State's First Historic District.
- Home to the hottest gaming action in NY - Rivers Casino and Resort.
- Indoor/Outdoor activities include Central Park Rose Garden, Via Aquarium, Museum of Innovation and Science, Maple Ski Ridge, Mohawk-Hudson Bike-Hike Trail and Indian Kill Nature Preserve.