Physician Assistant (Emergency Room Physician Assistant Services)
Location: William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Fort Bliss, TX
Work Schedule: schedule will be such as to accommodate the 24/7 operations
· Degree/Education (5.2.4): Education. Be a graduate of a Physician Assistant educational program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission for the Physician Assistant or previously recognized accrediting body and acceptable to the Department of the Army. Contractor personnel shall be required to meet Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements or as determined by the provider’s State of licensure, whichever is more stringent. The Government will not reimburse for these costs
· Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support (5.2.3):
Have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). The American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers is the only program accepted.
· Experience: Shall have a minimum of two years’ experience within the last two years and one year of specialized experience working as an Emergency Room Physician Assistant.
· Board Certification (220.127.116.11.4): Shall have and maintain a current certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). The PA must continuously maintain NCCPA certification and be Board Certified by the NCCPA. Shall have and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted DEA certificate. Shall possess a Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs (BNDD) number as required by state agencies where the provider is licensed.
· Licensure/Registration: Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a PA in any of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
KAHUA SERVICES LLC
KAHUA Services is a premier provider of healthcare workers to various military treatment facilities across the United States. With a corporate office in Honolulu, Hawaii and recruiting office in San Antonio, Texas we specialize in providing skilled, trained and highly successful healthcare workers, including RNs, CRNAs, Physicians, LPN/LVN, Licensed Social Workers, and many more.
We have a strong focus on providing our government customer with quality and superior service.
Kahua Services is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click the link below to view the EEOIs TheLaw poster.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Only qualified individuals who are being considered will be contacted for an interview