Vidant Medical Group and Vidant North Hospital, located in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, are seeking an experienced B/C Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide patient care in their Emergency Department.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant North Hospital, a 204-bed community hospital
- Established 9-hospital healthcare system
- 26-bed Emergency Department with strong Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant support
- 24-hour hospitalist and radiology coverage
- Full scope of services provided at hospital including General Surgery, OBGYN, Orthopedics, Primary Care, Oncology, Behavioral Health, Cardiology, and Urology
- Strong air and ground support to immediately transfer patients to Vidant Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center located in Greenville, NC
- Ability to live in close proximity to Raleigh, North Carolina and Richmond/Norfolk, Virginia areas
- Family friendly community with an affordable cost of living
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Vidant North Hospital is a 204-bed hospital that includes a medical staff of over 60 physicians. With a service area that includes Halifax, Northampton, and Warren counties, the hospital offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit [Register to View] /">[Register to View]
Roanoke Rapids is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Roanoke Rapids/Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! Roanoke Rapids affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Roanoke Rapids unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent public and private school options