Work SmartER. Play HardER. Live BettER.
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus, a member of University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS), is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join our team in the ED. Our recently renovated emergency department at the University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus is located in the heart of downtown Baltimore. Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year of PA experience in an ED and will be willing to work night shifts.
- Annual patient volume of 31,600
- 29 ED beds and 208 inpatient beds
- Bedside ultrasound machines
- Certified stroke center
- Separate pediatric urgent care
- Advanced airway equipment, including videolaryngoscopes (GlideScope®)
- Magnet status, awarded in 2012 by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
When you join University of Maryland Medical System, you can expect:
- A very competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days
Interested candidates please contact Physician Recruiter, Pearce Coe, at [Register to View]