Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our inpatient primary care team in Spokane, Washington. The ideal candidate will have post-acute experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team. TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love. Enjoy living in a great location, practicing in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- WRVU bonus program paid quarterly
- Support of a physician and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your licenseâ€”enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...