Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Physician Assistant Cardiology in NM - Cardiology Surgery Physician Assistant Needed in NM
Large healthcare organization is looking for a Cardiology Physician Assistant for their surgical service. NEED EXPERIENCE, no new graduates. This position would be spent in the OR first assisting on surgeries, inpatient rounding, and some clinic work when needed.
The city and surrounding area offer a multitude of activities, including shopping, dining, museums, and art galleries. You can get out of the city easily for hiking, golf, skiing, and nature trails. Experience all four seasons in a mild climate!
For immediate consideration, for the position, as well as any other opportunity we have available nationwide, send your resume in strict confidence to [Register to View]
or call [Register to View]
- Cardiology Surgery First Assist experience needed
- OR, Inpatient rounding, and clinic work incloced
- 25 PPD
- 1:5 weekday call and 1:3 weekend call, will compensate
- Great group and reputable organization
- NM license preferred
- Full time employment
- Hospital Employed with Full Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...